Data Loss Prevention
DATA LOSS PREVENTION
FUSE3 offers our clients methods to help ensure that sensitive data is not shared outside of your company. We use comprehensive detection technology with unparalleled threat awareness to detect any suspicious user-installed apps or data theft. Our online reporting enables monitoring of your entire network including the cloud, email, and personal files for any suspicious activity.
FUSE3 DATA LOSS PREVENTION IT SERVICES
- File storage and sharing with 1 TB storage/user
- Fully-installed Office applications (up to 5 desktops/user)
- Office for tablets (up to 5 tablets/user)
- Office for smartphones (up to 5 phones/user)
- Business class email, calendar and contacts w/50 GB or more
- Self-service business intelligence
- Unlimited online meetings, IM and HD video conferencing (includes Skype for Business)
- Intranet site with customizable security settings
- Corporate social network for company-wide collaboration
- Personalized search and discovery using Office Graph
- Enterprise application management
BUSINESS BENEFITS OF DATA LOSS PREVENTION
- Restrict non-compliant data transfers
- Monitor behaviors of user-installed apps
- Stop dirty apps from stealing trade secrets
- Survey suspicious behaviors
- Ensure sensitive data is managed properly
- Track regulated data
- Regulate the flow of sensitive data
- Integrate encryption to protect email, cloud data, and personal files
- Assess access to files and folders with sensitive data
- Identify the owners of the sensitive data
- Manage permission privileges for sensitive data
- Manage and report incidents across every channel including the cloud, data endpoints, email, removable data, files and folders, and web communications
- Monitor your company with online reporting
DATA LOSS PREVENTION BENEFITS
DLP software protects outsider threats through a firewall and can be detected by anti-virus scans to find malware on endpoints and on email attachments.
DLP tells you what information is going out of the building and who is sending it.
DLP prevents sensitive data from being copied or sent. Sensitive Information can be determined through exact data matching, structured data fingerprinting, rule and regular expression matching, and keywords.
USE OF MACHINE LEARNING ALGORITHMS TO IDENTIFY PROTECTED DATA
DLP uses machine learning to identify data that needs to be protected within an organization. The same technology is used to detect unusual requests and data sharing between employees.