Service Tech 2 & 3
FUSE3 is a Managed Service Provider in the Sacramento region. We pride ourselves on solving problems for small to mid-size businesses.
We are always accepting resumes and inquiries from dedicated people who want to work in a fast-paced industry for a company with a family culture.
- Are you dedicated to the success of the team?
- Do you have an intentional approach to big picture problem-solving?
- Do you genuinely enjoy helping others succeed?
- Are you a people person?
- Are you always looking to learn and grow?
If you identify with these traits, we want to talk to you!
As a Managed Service Provider, we are interested in people with a wide range of skill sets and experience.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Answering Phones
- Triage incoming support emails
- Helpdesk Tickets
- End user focused
- Workstation focused
- Some server functions
- Escalations from Service Tech 1
- Accurate time keeping on all tickets
- RMM tickets
- Workstation focused
- Anti-Virus troubleshooting and support
- End User Adds and Disables
- VoIP Admin (System\Call flow)
- Email Security Support
- Office 365 Administration
- Workstation set up and deployment
- Perform file level restores
- Some Server Software updates
- Create and maintain technical documentation
- Onsite work
Experience and skills
- Strong customer service, written and verbal communication skills.
- 3 or more years troubleshooting Windows PC’s hardware, operating systems, Microsoft Office and other common applications.
- Intermediate knowledge of and experience with networking.
- Must be an excellent team player who can also work independently, plan, organize and communicate effectively through phone, email, or in person.
- Previous MSP experience highly preferred.
- Previous ConnectWise (Manage and Automate) experience highly preferred.
- Position requires the ability to lift up to 50 pounds, maneuver under desks, and be able to cable new workstation arrangements/setups.
- Driver's license and appropriate insurance required. Position will be based in Fair Oaks, CA and may require travel to its surrounding areas.
- Willingness to participate in On Call program.
We offer competitive compensation including medical, dental, vision, PTO, 401k, etc. If you feel you possess the traits listed above reply to this post.