Network Systems Engineer
FUSE3 is a Managed Service Provider in the Sacramento region. We pride ourselves on solving problems for small to mid-size businesses.
We are always accepting resumes and inquiries from dedicated people who want to work in a fast-paced industry for a company with a family culture.
- Are you dedicated to the success of the team?
- Do you have an intentional approach to big picture problem-solving?
- Do you genuinely enjoy helping others succeed?
- Are you a people person?
- Are you always looking to learn and grow?
As a Managed Service Provider, we are interested in people with a wide range of skill sets and experience. If you identify with these traits, we want to talk to you!
The Network Systems Engineer is responsible for handling first and second level support of service requests relating to workstations, servers, printers, networks, and vendor specific hardware and software.
- Configuring, deploying, troubleshooting and maintaining servers.
- Configuring, deploying, troubleshooting and maintaining Network Infrastructure.
- Testing, configuring, deploying, troubleshooting and maintaining Service\Toolset.
- Help Desk tickets
- Server focused
- Escalations from Reactive Team
- Automate Tickets
- Server focused
- Major Process and services
- Client \ Internal\Service Discovery
- Quality Assurance
Experience and Skills
- 3-5 years troubleshooting and administration of Windows PC’s and server hardware and Operating Systems, Microsoft Office and other common applications, Active Directory, Group Policy, virtualization technologies (Microsoft Hyper-V in particular), Exchange, common backup technologies, network printing and faxing. Knowledge of networking and network connectivity, VPN’s and WiFi.
- Experience with ConnectWise, Continuum, Office 365, SonicWall, Sophos, VoIP, and previous MSP experience highly preferred.
- PowerShell Scripting experience a plus.
- Strong customer service, written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be an excellent team player who can also work independently.
- Position requires the ability to lift up to 50 pounds, maneuver under desks, and be able to cable new workstation arrangements/setups.
- Driver's license and appropriate insurance required. Position will be based in Fair Oaks, CA and will require travel to its surrounding areas.
- Willingness to participate in On Call program.
We offer competitive compensation including medical, dental, vision, PTO, 401k, etc. If you feel you possess the traits listed above reply to this post.